Located along Pantai Pede in Labuan Bajo, Atlantis Beach Club is a prime beach club and dining venue with one of the very best sunset views along the coast of West Flores. Perfect for a casual dinner, an intimate get-together and even an elegant and romantic couple’s day out, you’ll find it here at Atlantis Beach Club. The menu here at Atlantis is wide and varied with a delicious selection of traditional Indonesian dishes with that distinct Plataran touch as well as Western fare that we all cannot live without. Take your time to wine, dine and relax – there are two swimming pools, two pool side bars and dining areas. While you’re there in Labuan Bajo, don’t miss the opportunity to discover the beauty of the Komodo National Park and its surrounding waters with the magnificent and luxurious Phinisi by Plataran, Felicia for just USD 900 per person. Your package is all-inclusive and covers 3 days 2 nights of wonderful adventure amidst the luxury and safety of the Phinisi. For more info, please email email@example.com or visit www.plataran.com.
- Manggarai Government Questions Komodo National Park’s Income Revenue
- Wildfire: NTT Loses 15,000 Hectares Of Forest Every Year
- TransNusa Airlines Introduces New Kupang-Darwin Route
- Going Green: Flores, Indonesia A Gold Mine For Renewable Energy
- Leonardo DiCaprio To Promote Labuan Bajo?
- IDR 14 Million Per Person To Enter Komodo Island In 2020
- Batik Air Makes an Emergency Landing in Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara
- Quick Guide to Labuan Bajo and the Komodo National Park
- Poor Mobile Coverage in Detuwulu Village
- Hundreds of People Performed Tia Raga Dance in Riung Festival