Namaste Cruises is committed to providing you with a memorable experience as you explore the vast Indonesian archipelago via Indonesian Cruises. Our passion for adventure combined with our recently refitted traditional phinisi schooner KM Bidadari, ensures a combination that will leave you wanting more.
Namaste Cruises offer live aboard sailing cruises to Bali, Komodo, Banda Islands, Lombok Cruises, Satonda Island, MOYO Island and The Gilis. Charter cruise opportunities for small and large groups throughout Indonesia.
KM Bidadari is traditional pinisi-style schooner with 4 graceful standard cabin 2 slightly cozy larger cabins offer you some extra space.
Classification: Motor Vessel / 2 mast phinisi type sail vessel
Place & Year built Bima, by South Celebes boat builders 1996
Length overall: 37.00 meters / 123.58 feet
Length over deck: 29 meters / 96.86 feet
Length over waterline: 25.00 meters / 83.50 feet
Beam: 7.5 meters / 25.05 feet
Draft: 2.60 meters / 8.68 feet
Deck: 3 decks (dive deck, main deck, sundeck)
Rig: Gaff Rigged Hetch, Sails & Sail area 7. Total, Approx. 370 m2
Number of passengers: 14 maximum
Number of Crew: 14
- HIN 394 HP (8 cylinder V), overhauled October 2014
- Generators: 2 (two) Forton @ 20 KVA each, new NOV 2014
- Average Speed 7 – 9 knots
- GPS Koden KGP-98, 1 (one) Icom Radar, VHF, HF & SSB Radio
- Depth Sounder / Fish finder Furuno FCV-668, Compass & Epirb
- Dingy 2 Fiber glass boats @40HP Yamaha outboard motor
- 1 (one) 25 HP fiberglass chase boat
Safety Equipments: 2 life rafts @ 15 persons, life jackets, fire extinguishers
- 6 (six) (Private Air-condition unit, shower, hot &cold water
- Triple Saloon
- Dining room located on main deck air conditioned
- Entertainment 21” TV & DVD player
- Small Library
- Bar Upper deck Sun deck with deck chairs
- 2 cabins have just one double
- 4 double bed and overhead bunk.
- 3 meals and snacks each day (meals as appropriate on arrival and departure days),
- Soft drinks and water, beer with meals (wine available for purchase),
- Airport transfers to and from Bidadari and your cruise
- Wine or beer at non meal times, any additional tours not identified in the itinerary and staff gratuities.
- Diving equipment and air fills are included in the cruise costs.
- Snorkelling equipment and sea kayaks are available at no charge